Thursday, September 10, 2009

"A Proud Mother"


Everytime I look through the images from our Piggin' Out for Pink event, I see something new that touches my heart. I see great people that came to support the cause. I see incredibly brave breast cancer survivors (women and one man) that were there to give back. It seems like, if you're a breast cancer survivor, you automatically bond with other survivors - knowing what each has gone through.

When we started this as a team, we decided if we were going to do this at all, we had to do it right! I think we did it right! Not too shabby for the first try!

I was blown away by the staff of IP. I knew they were good, but they went above and beyond for this cause. They are so caring and passionate about what they want to achieve. They cared as much as anyone could possibly ask for. I am so proud of them! Do I sound like a proud mother?

No comments: