Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thank you!

We received a nice surprise today!!! A PINK arrangement... to fit the occasion!



The arrangement came with a little note that read:

To my Irresistible Portraits family -
Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me and my family. You are truly amazing and I am so blessed that God has put all of you into my life. Piggin' Out for Pink was wonderful! I am in awe of what you do and how you use it to help others. I am so honored to be a part of this! I love you guys!
-Laura Blackwell

Laura,
We love you too! It was truly a blessing that we crossed paths at Relay for Life... (all because of Miss Scarlet!) You are so glad that you could be such a huge part of Focused on a Cure. We appreciate all your hard work at collecting raffle items and selling tickets! Keep spreading awareness! God bless you and your beautiful family!
-Everyone at IP

No comments: